Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and complies with copyright laws. Any errors will be rectified as soon as they are brought to the notice of the Association.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Explicit consent has been obtained from parents/carers for the inclusion of the photographs of children used in this site.
- When uploading resources to the site, please ensure that the resource you are submitting is not subject to copyright law - http://www.ipo.gov.uk/copy.htm. SEBDA has the final decision as to the suitability of a resource.
- SEBDA may modify the terms of this agreement on this site. You agree to periodically review this agreement to be aware of any such revisions. Should the revision be unacceptable to you, you agree to stop accessing this site.
- SEBDA, The Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties Association (Registered Charity 258 730. Formerly AWCEBD, c/o Goldwyn School, Godinton Lane, Great Chart, Ashford, Kent, TN23 3BT