Sample Content - Newsletter
SEBDA Newsletter is posted FREE to SEBDA members. Sebda members can access current and all back issues.
SEBDA Newsletter is a highly valued, informative magazine keeping members up to date with local and national developments and initiatives in the world of policy, practice and provision for children and young people with SEBD.
- invaluable updates/summaries on national policy and practice in the UK;
- recent items of interest/relevance from the media;
- articles on SEBD, behaviour issues, emotional intelligence, mental health;
- 'Social Update' a detailed section bringing up-to-date information on developments in children's social care and mental health issues;
- Association news;
- information on SEBDA and other events/ training