Sources of information and support for parents
If you are seeking support for yourself and your child we suggest you consider some of the following steps.
- Discuss your concerns with the appropriate staff at your child's school or setting.
- Ask about available support services such as Behaviour Support, Educational Psychology, Counselling services, Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS).
- Talk to your GP to explore appropriate referrals.
- Contact Parent Partnership. Find your local contact via the national Parent Partnership Network
- Visit the Young Minds website. Young Minds offers a range of services which may be of help to you.